@@ -1,23 +1,24 @@
Changes and improvements are more than welcome! Feel free to fork and open a pull request.
Please follow the house rules to have a bigger chance of your contribution being merged.
-### House rules
+## House rules
-#### How to make changes
+### How to make changes
- To make changes, create a new branch based on `master` (do not create one from `gh-pages` unless strictly necessary) and make them there, then create a Pull Request to master.
`gh-pages` is different from master in that it contains sharing features, analytics and other things that have no direct bearing with the game. `master` is the "pure" version of the game.
- If you want to modify the CSS, please edit the SCSS files present in `style/`: `main.scss` and others. Don't edit the `main.css`, because it's supposed to be generated.
- In order to compile your SCSS modifications, you need to use the `sass` gem (install it by running `gem install sass` once Ruby is installed). To run SASS, simply use the following command:
+ In order to compile your SCSS modifications, you need to use the `sass` gem (install it by running `gem install sass` once Ruby is installed).
+ To run SASS, simply use the following command:
`sass --watch style/main.scss`
SASS will automatically recompile your css when changed.
- `Rakefile` contains some tasks that help during development. Feel free to add useful tasks if needed.
- Please test your modification thouroughly before submitting your Pull Request.
-#### Changes that might not be accepted
-We have to be conservative in regards to the core game. This means that some modifications won't be merged, or will have to be evaluated carefully before doing being merged:
+### Changes that might not be accepted
+We have to be conservative with the core game. This means that some modifications won't be merged, or will have to be evaluated carefully before being merged:
- Undo/redo features
- Save/reload features
@@ -25,7 +26,7 @@
- Changes to the layout
- Changes to the grid size
-#### Changes that are welcome
+### Changes that are welcome
- Bug fixes
- Compatibility improvements
- "Under the hood" enhancements